Baby teeth typically appear around 6 months and brings a lot of discomfort for your little one. The Bracelet Teether can help soothe itching and painful gums that babies experience whenever their teeth start emerging. The soft silicone material not only sooths the baby's gums, but also prevents finger sucking.
The adjustable wristband strap helps infants to securely hold the teether, not only to chew for a long time, but so it does not fall even when they fling their arms. Because it fits snug on the wrist, babies can let go and flex their fingers freely and easily go right back to gripping the handle bar. This motion exercises their grasping ability.
What Baby Bear Boo Loves About it:
- Made from food grade silicone
- Soft and environmentally friendly
- Soothes tooth/gum discomfort
- Stimulate teeth budding and development
- Multiple chewing shapes and textures
- Easy accessible for baby's mouth
- Easy to hold and use
- Adjustable wrist band length
- Easy to clean
Before and after use, it needs to be washed with warm soapy water or boiled for disinfection, and then placed in a ventilated and cool place before use.
1 * Bracelet Teether